Frequently Asked Questions
How long should I expect to wait to receive my rebate after I've submitted my request?
- Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks to receive your rebate.
Where can I see the status of my rebate?
- You can check the status of your rebate by clicking <a href="https://rebateresearch.com/leupold/Home/EntryForm" target="_blank">Rebate Lookup</a> in the menu bar and entering in some identifying information. Please allow 48 hours from when you've submitted your rebate request for your rebate status to be updated.
Do rebate offers expire?
- Yes. Each rebate program has an expiration date. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions of the rebate program you're participating in to obtain this information.
Can I mail in a rebate request?
- Yes. You can fill out a rebate form and mail it in to request a rebate. Doing so will take longer than submitting an online rebate application due to mail delivery times.
Can I submit multiple rebate requests at once?
- No. Please fill out a separate online or mail-in rebate request form for each rebate for which you qualify.
Can I make multiple rebate requests?
- Yes. You can submit up to three separate rebate requests for each qualifying, valid purchase, <strong>made during different transactions.</strong>
Is there an 800 number I can call?
- Yes. You can call 1-800-LEUPOLD. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm PST.
Back to Brand List